Yuliya Yermalayeva, Belarus
Yuliya Yermalayeva was born in Minsk (Belarus). From 2000 to 2012 she studied at the Belarusian music Gymnasium-college. In 2012 Yuliya entered the Belarusian State Academy of music and since has been studying piano under the tuition of Professor Natallia Tashchylina.
During her musical career she took part and has become a laureate at many musical competitions and festivals.
Her last achievements are:
In October 2015 – the participant of the first round at the XVI International Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw
In August 2015 – winner of the Grand Prix at the XV International Piano Competition «Music without borders» in the category Concert fot piano and Chamber Orchestra in Druskininkai (Lithuania).
In November 2014 - 2nd Prize at the XLI “DR. LUIS SIGALL” International Musical Competition in Vina del Mar (Chile),
in February 2013 – laureate of three categories: X: Liszt (1st Prize Special Liszt), Y: Debussy/Fauré/Rachmaninoff (2nd Prize) and Z: Chopin (Price of the city of Brest, unanimously) at the XVIII Chopin Piano Competition in Brest (France),
in May 2013 – 1st Prize at the Russian Conservatory Alexandre SCRIABINE XIII Piano Competition in Paris (France).
- In 2003 – 2-nd Prize at the International “Music of Hope” competition (Gomel, Belarus)
- In 2004 - the winner of 1-st Prize at the International German and Austrian music competition for young pianists “Klaviermusik” in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- In May, 2005 - 3-st prize laureate at the XIII International piano competition of Chopin for children and youth in Szafarnia (Poland)
- In October, 2006 – finalist and award fot the outstanding achievement at the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians (Enschede, The Netherlands)
- In March, 2007 – the winner of 1-st prize at the XII International children's competition of piano duets «Brother and sister» dedicated to a name of L. Brook in St.-Petersburg (Russia)
- In July, 2007 became the winner of absolute 1st award (100 of 100 possible points) at the 5th International music competition “Citta di Padova”, Padua (Italy), and at the same competition in a nomination «a piano duet», became the winner of 1st award in a duet
- In February, 2008 – 2-nd Prize at the VII International Competition of Young Pianists dedicated to the work of Fryderyk Chopin
- In September, 2008 semifinalist of International Piano Competition ( Moscow, Russia)
- In November, 2008 – the winner of 1st Prize at the IV Open piano competition of Fryderyk Chopin in Grodno
- In February, 2010 – 2rd prize and The Special Prize of EMCY at the VIII International Competition of Young Pianists dedicated to the Work of Fryderyk Chopin 2010 in Narva (Estonia);
- In February, 2010 – 1st Prize at International Fryderyk Chopin Piano Competition for Children and Young People 2010 in Antonin (Poland).
- In October, 2010 – the participant of the final round at the International Piano Competition for Young Musicians 2010 in Enschede (The Netherlands)
- In August, 2012 – “Encouragement award” at the International Competition for Young Pianists in the city of Ettlingen (Germany)
-In March, 2014 certificate for first round at the International Piano Competition "Piano Concerto Hastings" (Hastings, England)
- in May, 2015 diploma at the International Piano Competition "Piano Talents" ( Milan, Italy)
- In May, 2007 Yuliya took part at the International Vladimir Spivakov's Festival “Moscow meets friends” which was held in Moscow (Russia)
- In April, 2009 she has been invited and participated in a master-class under Professor Konrad Elser at the European Musical Academy of Bonn (Germany)
Annually Yuliya gives concerts with the orchestra. She repeatedly played with the National Chamber Orchestra of Belarus and the State Symphony Orchestra of Belarus. In 2004 at the XIII International piano festival of young musicians in Kaunas (Lithuania) she played with Kaunas Chamber Orchestra under the direction of Paul Berman. In November, 2009 Yuliya performed with The State orchestra of radio and TV of Belarus under the direction of Czesław Grabowski (Poland). In 2012 she played with the State Radio and TV Orchestra under Bernhard Wünsch (Germany) and made a record of L. van Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no.5 for the State Radio and TV Fund. In October, 2015 with the State Orchestra of radio and TV of Belarus played and made a record of F.Chopin Piano Concerto №1 ( e minor) under the direction Yuri Karavaev.
Solo Recitals: In 25 June, 2013 -solo recital in the concert hall of Belarussian State Philharmonic. In August, 2013 Yuliya performed three recitals at the “Le chant de la rive” in Carantec and “Cycle Musical de la Chapelle de Kersaint-Landunvez” festivals in Bretagne (France). In 11 October,2013 - solo recital at the children music school in Narva
( Estonia). In 30 June, 2014 solo recital in the concert hall of Belarussian State Academy of music. In July 2014 – she played a recital within “Lundis musicaux” music festival at “La Chapelle de Rocamadour” in Camaret-sur-Mer (France). In 27 October, 2014 solo recital in the cocert hall of Belarussian State Academy of music. In 24 September, 2015 solo recital in the concert hall of Belarussian State Academy of music. In 4 October, 2015 solo recital of proposal from Mazovia Institut sprcial for the participants, during Chopin Piano Competition
2015 Warsaw at the Palace in Łochów ( Poland). In 8 October, 2015 solo recital in Museum of Romanticism, in Opinogorze (Poland). In 5 November, 2015 solorecital in College of Music in Tallinn ( Estonia). In 6 November, 2015 solo recital in children music school in Narva ( Estonia).